How to Buy Online from Brownrigg’s Farm Shop
First fill your basket
- Browse or search to find what you want, adjust the quantity and weight to your requirements and then click 'add to basket'.
- At anytime you can go to the basket page and make changes to your shopping, such as change a quantity or take something out. You can also see any discounts that will be applied when you place your order.
Now book your delivery
- To book your delivery or collection go to the delivery page.
- If you were not logged in you will be redirected to the login page.
- If you are a new customer you will need to register.
- Reserve the delivery or collection you want by clicking on one of the available choices.
- Your delivery day and time is now reserved for two hours to allow you to complete your shopping and checkout your order.
- Go to the checkout page.
- Enter your card details.
- Enter the billing address of your card if it is different to the shipping address of your order.
- Put any special instructions you have for us in the comments box.
- Click on the 'place order' button.
- Enter your 3D Secure password in the page that appears (see below).
- Your order confirmation will appear on the screen. We will also send you a confirmation email.
Security of your card details
- The details of your payment card are stored with Sage Pay, our payment service provider, when you place your order.
- We then instruct them to take payment once we have prepared your order.
- We never store your payment card details and they are never seen by us at any time.
- For more information please see our security policy.